February 20, 2011

another day at the beach . . .












Took a sunset walk with my husband. There were more people on the beach than on an average evening because of the three day weekend.













My husband picked up most of the trash with his handy 'grabbers' . . . take note of the blue plastic 'doggie waste bag' . . . Sonoma County Regional Park Service hands these little numbers out to dog owners for free. I almost always find at least one (often times 'filled') on my beach walks.
















My husband also found most of this beach glass . . . he truly can find a needle in a haystack . . . I should hire him out . . .












Came home after our breezy walk and heated up my vegan chili for dinner. Perfect close to another beautiful day at the beach . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!