March 26, 2011

Ranger . . .

We have cats, no dogs but I love dogs and adore puppies . . . this is 'Ranger', a five month-old lab I met while walking on the beach . . 



'Ranger' and his mama

'Ranger' said a brief "hello" and was off to enjoy his first day experiencing the beach. He wasn't unlike a human toddler in his curiosity and play. He dug a hole in the sand, tasted the salty ocean, played with rocks and checked in with mom and dad for reassurance. He was having the time of his life! 


I walked after high tide and there was more trash than I could possibly pick up but I did my best. More cheap plastic beach toys . .





I'm finding dozens of plastic tips from cigars and plastic bags galore . . .


I need a bigger bag . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment!